Chocolate Brazil Nut Fudge
It’s blummin’ miserable out there today so here’s a scrummy recipe to brighten up the overall mood. These ‘Chocolate Brazil Nut Fudge’ slices are somewhat decadent but why not…they’re healthy when eaten in moderation. Enjoy…
• 20g pitted dried dates
• 25g brazil nuts
• 40g coconut oil, melted
• 40g unsweetened coconut flakes
• 1 tsp maca powder (optional)
• 20g cocoa powder
• 45g maple syrup or honey
• 90g peanut or almond butter
• 1 tsp vanilla extract
• a pinch of sea salt
1. Line the base of a loaf tin with baking paper.
2. Place the dates, brazil nuts and melted coconut oil in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
3. Add the coconut flakes and blend well until combined.
4. Add the remaining ingredients and blend well.
5. Transfer the mixture to the tin and spread evenly. Freeze for 15-20 minutes or until firm. Cut into 16 squares. Serve.
6. Store any leftovers in an airtight container and freeze for up to 3 weeks. Remove from freezer 10 minutes before serving.