Chickpea Nut Smoothie
This smoothie will have you feeling full throughout the morning. It’s also great to have post workout too as I did after training. Packed with protein and the right amounts of carbs and fats, this is a taste sensation winner! And it will cater to those of you doing Veganuary too. Nom nom.
352 kcal / 33g protein 19g carbs / 16g fat
• 35g frozen banana
• 40g tinned chickpeas, rinsed and drained well
• 180ml unsweetened almond or oat milk
• 30g vanilla flavour plant-based protein powder
• 10g tahini
• 10g peanut or almond butter
• 1 tsp vanilla extract
• 10g shelled hempseed
• 20g fresh spinach leaves
• 3 ice cubes
1. Put all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
2. If too thick, add in water to your preferred consistency.