Carrot Cake Banana Bread
Prep: 15 Mins
Cook: 55 Mins
NUTRITION PER SERVING:
125g mashed banana
150g grated carrot
1 tsp. vanilla extract
200g almond flour
2 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. cinnamon
½ tsp. ground ginger
30g walnuts, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and line a loaf tin with baking paper.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the mashed banana, carrots, eggs and vanilla extract.
3. In a separate bowl, combine the almond flour, baking powder and spices.
4. Fold the almond flour mixture through the banana and carrot mixture until well combined.
5. Add in raisins and walnuts, mix again and transfer into the loaf tin. Bake in the oven for 50-55 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
6. Remove from the oven and set onto a wire rack to cool completely before serving.
7. Store the bread in an airtight container on the counter top for 2-3 days.