Roasted Pepper Tommy Dip
Having just spent my honeymoon skiing and over-indulging in delicious french cuisine, my body is craving my usual diet. I fancied an alternative to houmous, so on my slow hobble to the local supermarket I got my mind creating and came up with this ‘Roasted Pepper Tommy Dip’. It’s a little misleading as I added in black beans but you could easily try without if you’re averse to pulses.
#foodhack: As a cheat I bought a jar of roasted peppers which makes the process sooooo much quicker.
• 200g canned black beans (drained)
• 150g roasted red pepper
• 100g chopped tomato (fresh or canned)
• 60g sundried tomato
• 1 tbsp olive oil (used from the sundried tomato pack)
• Juice of one lemon
• 1 garlic clove (crushed)
• 1 tbsp Worcester sauce
• 1 tsp paprika
The hard bit…how to make:
1. Place all ingredients into a food processor.
2. Pulse slowly until you reach your preferred texture.
• Selection of chopped up fresh or roasted veg
• Serve as a side to have with your eggs on toast or Sunday breakfast