Oh my goodness! When you taste this you’ll wonder why you ever buy ready-made sauces and dips because this little number will have your mouth-watering and your body craving for all its goodness. It’s packed with a heap of nutrients and you can eat to your heart’s content and happiness, literally!
For the pea sauce sauce:
• 100g cucumber (chopped into chunks)
• 1 garlic clove
• 50g frozen peas
• 150g natural yoghurt
• 1 avocado
• Juice of one lemon
• Salt for seasoning
• One courgette spiralised
To make the pea sauce – are you ready?
1. Put all ingredients into a blender – pulse if you want to keep some roughness or whizz to make it completely smooth
To make the summer-pea-courgetti
2. Simply mix the pea sauce with the shredded courgette et voila!
Optional extras or alternatives:
• 1 x salmon steak for added omega 3
• Shredded chicken – literally shred into the mix
• Carrot, broccoli or any veg to simply have with the pea sauce